Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I weigh HOW MUCH?!

Alright I finally weighed myself this morning… 145.0 lbs. So that is the basis of what we are starting with! From here on out I am going to weigh myself every morning, and the average for the week will be my weight. My ideal goal would be to weigh in at 139 lbs by August 9, and 135 lbs by August 24. At the very, very least I hope to be at 138 lbs by August 24. I am hopeful that the combination of (almost) daily workouts, and Isagenix that I will be able to achieve these weight goals.
Yesterday after work I went to the gym with my brother and my boyfriend. Despite that my legs and butt were SO sore, I did 45 minutes on the Stair Master (3.65 miles, 175 floors, average 60 steps per minute). Afterwards I did a calves super set then some planks/abs.
This morning I woke up to go to pure barre, but my legs/butt felt so sore still that I climbed back in bed and fell back asleep. I am 100% planning on going to Pure Barre Thursday, Saturday and Sunday this week and possibly Friday as well. Tonight after work I am planning to head straight home, change into my workout clothes, and do the BBG abs/arms workout. My arms are SO weak, which is a struggle. I love doing abs though so I am looking forward to this workout. I also am hopeful it will be less cardio-intense in comparison to Monday’s workout!
Tomorrow I plan to go to Pure Barre at 6:00 am, head to babysitting, then go back to the gym to do 45 minutes of the Stair Master, a calves superset, and start working on doing pull ups (my new goal)! After this week of consistent working out, next week I hope to become very strict with my diet. As always, I will keep you updated...
Happy hump day…. – Sarah Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment